Panama City – The Republican Party of Florida today announced additional details for the Country First Concert hosted by John Rich of Big and Rich with Special Guest John McCain. The concert will take place this Friday, August 1, 2008, in Panama City and is free to the public.
Additional details released today are as follows:
• The concert will be an outdoor event on the grounds of the Marina Civic Center. It is NOT inside the civic center.
• There is no roof on this outdoor venue please plan accordingly by bringing sun block and a rain poncho, umbrellas are not allowed.
• Gates open at 3:00pm CST
• Event starts at 6:00pm CST.
• Please arrive at least an hour early to allow enough time to get through security.
• Photo ID and ticket are required.
• Will call and day of event ticket pick up will open at 2:00pm CST. If you ordered tickets online, through www.rpof.org/concert, you will receive your tickets at will call.
• Offsite parking will be available at the Panama City Mall located at 2150 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Panama City, Florida 32405. Concert attendees should park in the Sears parking lot. Transportation to and from the Civic Center Complex will be available.
• Bottled water will be available for $1 per bottle. Pepsi products will also be available for purchase.
The following items are not allowed into the event:
• Weapons of any kind, chairs, umbrellas, tents, coolers, signs, large bags, laser pointers.
• All bags will be searched.
Seating will be available for handicapped and individuals who need assistance.
Concert details are as follows:
Marina Civic Center Complex
8 Harrison Ave. Panama City, Florida
Friday, August 1
Doors open 3:00 PM CDT
Free tickets available at the following locations:
6565 North W Street, Suite 240
60 2nd Street, Suite 101
709 7th Street, Suite 3
1607 Lisenby Avenue
Panama City, FL
420 East Jefferson Street