- West Bay Elementary School is one step closer to re-opening its doors this fall. Bay District Schools Superintendent Bill Husfelt has named John Cannon as the school's interim principal.
- There was no smooth rollout of Florida's new computer based testing this week and lawmakers will have their hands full figuring out how to remedy the situation over the next two months.
- One group gaining popularity across the state is encouraging their students to opt out the Florida Standards Assessments. But some Bay District officials say that could results in consequences for students and their schools.
- From one end of the state to the other, schools experienced trouble logging in to the first ever computer-based standardized test. The troubles come as lawmakers are poised to consider reducing the amount of testing in Florida and are fueling the calls for less testing.
- Florida public school teachers have spent months teaching a strict new set of standards. And students are finally seeing those standards in action during the writing exam of the Florida Standards Assessments.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647