JACKSON COUNTY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - Several roads remain closed Tuesday morning follow Monday's storms in the Panhandle.
The following roads are closed in Jackson County until further notice:
- Freeman Rd. at the west end off Highway 231; water over road.
- North Golden Rd., entire road closed; washed out.
- Justice Rd., entire road closed; water over road
- Lovewood Rd. from Highway 273 to Highway 77; water over road.
- Gum Creek from Highway 77 to Earlton Rd.; water over road.
- Barron Rd. from Danford Bay Rd. to Bunker Rd.; pipe collapsed.
The following roads are closed in Washington County until further notice:
- Williams Rd. from Highway 77 to Cope Rd. due to flooding
- Carr Rd. is barricaded; use extreme caution as water remains across the roadway.