WASHINGTON COUNTY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - UPDATE:
All roads in Washington County are back open as of Tuesday afternoon.
Several roads remain flooded or barricaded after heavy rains in Washington County.
According to Washington County's Emergency Management Coordinator, the follow roads are CLOSED as of 7:00 a.m.
- Merry Acres Rd. from Hwy 273 to Plum Ave.
- Hutchinson Rd. from Hwy 277 to Hwy 90
The following roads are back OPEN as of 7:00 a.m.
- South Blvd. at First Baptist Church
- Old Bonifay Rd. at 5th St.
- 5th St. from Wells Ave. to South Blvd.
- 4th St. from Forest Ave. to Wells Ave.
- N. Railroad Ave. from 2nd St. to Bradley Ln.
The following roads are passable with EXTREME CAUTION:
- Orange Hill Rd. from Clayton Rd. to Brickyard Rd.
- Clayton Rd. from Orange Hill Rd. to Gainer Rd.
- Griffin Rd. at Old Bonifay Rd.
- Nursery Rd.
- Foxworth Rd.