December 12, 2013
Updated: 6:43 PM
- Students teach other students about “Hour of Code” at Beach Elementary.
Showing most viewed stories from the past 24 hours updated daily
- A committee has narrowed its search for a new Chipola College President's job to one finalists.
- Bay County School Board members say they want to take a closer look at local high school athletic booster clubs to see if they need more oversight.
- The Freedom from Religion Foundation is taking legal action against the City of Chipley to remove a nativity scene display, but the City is not going down without a fight.
- A sea turtle washed up last year was sent to Gulf World Marine Park in Panama City Beach.
- Most locals consider County Road 30A the heart of South Walton.
But there's a push for County Road 393 to become part of Florida’s Scenic Highways Program.
Walton County Commissioners have approved the request.
More Local Headlines