- Burglary of a business, 3 counts
- Grand theft , 2 counts
Defendant is alleged to have burglarized several beach businesses and stole merchandise from businesses during these burglaries, resulting in the above warrants.
- Violation probation possession of controlled substance
Defendant failed to report to probation office as directed, failed to perform public service hours and tested positive for cocaine on probation ordered drug test, resulting in the above violation. Her current whereabouts are unknown.
- FTA arraignment burglary and grand theft
Defendant failed to appear in circuit court on Feb. 10, resulting in above warrant.
- FTA arraignment no valid driver’s license
Defendant failed to appear in court on Feb. 7, resulting in above warrant.
- Burglary of unoccupied dwelling
In November 2004, the defendant is alleged to have broken into a dwelling on the west end of Panama City Beach, resulting in above warrant.
- FTA pre-trial burglary of a structure
Defendant failed to appear in court as scheduled on Feb. 16, resulting in above warrant.
- VOP purchase of crack cocaine and possession of vrack cocaine
Defendant has failed to pay costs and court fees, failed to perform public service work and moved from her approved residence on Everitt Avenue, resulting in above warrant.