A Holmes County man is homeless after fire destroyed his mobile home.
The fire started Wednesday afternoon at the home on Highway 177-A, just south of Highway 2 in northern Holmes County.
It took firefighters over an hour to put out the fire. By that time the mobile home was destroyed.
The state fire marshal's office says it appears a malfunctioning ceiling fan started the fire.
The man who lives there was not home at the time. No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.