Chipley - The following is an update on state roads and bridges within northwest Florida affected by Hurricane Dennis.
• US 98 in Okaloosa County between Fort Walton Beach and Destin, closed due to washouts.
• SR 30 B in Gulf County at Indian Pass, open to local traffic.
• SR 30 in Gulf County at Highland view open to local traffic.
• Stump Hole (CR 30) in Gulf County open to local traffic.
• US 98 in Wakulla County, from Panacea to the Ochlocknee Bay Bridge, open to local traffic.
• US 98 in Wakulla County at Wakulla River, open to local traffic.
• US 98 from SR 65 west to Carrabelle in Franklin County, closed due to washout.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.