The home of retired long-time local educator Robert Cain was destroyed by Fire this weekend.
The home at 1606 Lincoln Drive was totally destroyed. Panama City fire investigators say an electrical short in a power strip was to blame.
The Cain family wasn’t home at the time. They were attending a funeral.
It took fire-fighters some 40 minutes to bring the flames under control. Damage was estimated at 100%.
There were no injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.