A north Bay County family is recovering from a fire which damaged a good part of their mobile home.
It happened about 8 o'clock Thursday morning in a trailer at 14418 Sand Pine Lane in the Fountain area.
Three fire departments responded to the blaze, which caused heavy fire and smoke damage. The blaze reportedly started in a hall and spread quickly to a front bedroom.
Deputies say everyone did get out ok.
The state Fire Marshall tells NewsChannel Seven that two children, ages three and four, playing with a propane torch is what started the fire.
The family of four lost most of what they owned. They’re being assisted by the Central Panhandle Chapter of the American Red Cross
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.