Cedar Grove Fire

By: Mike Tolbert
By: Mike Tolbert

Although no one was injured, there isn't much left in the ruins of what used to be one family's home.

Springfield Fire Department responded within three minutes, but they were unable to save the burning trailer. Within 15 minutes, Miranda Aldrich lost everything inside her home.

She says the fire started because of a bad electrical socket in her son's bedroom. Aldrich's one-year-old son was sleeping in her room, and when her roommate noticed the fire, she says if it weren’t for him, they wouldn't have survived the blaze.

Aldrich is relying on friends and family who are helping to provide clothing and food.


8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647 FCC Form 398
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 605397 - wjhg.com/a?a=605397
Gray Television, Inc.