Of all places and all days to have a fire, flames erupted at a Marianna church on Easter Sunday. It happened at Grace United Methodist Church on Kelson Avenue.
Firefighters from the Marianna Fire Department tell us a handful of church members were in the building Sunday morning when the fire broke out in a closet.
It damaged the closet and hallway, but the entire sanctuary received heavy smoke damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.