ST. ANDREWS - A family is cleaning up after a fire erupts in their one-story house.
The blaze on 1603 Oakland Drive sparked around 9:30 Tuesday night in St. Andrews.
A woman and her two young children were in the home when they smelled smoke and ran out.
The woman's next door neighbor tried to put the flames out with a garden hose right before Panama City fire crews arrived.
Officials say the blaze may have sparked in a small storage room.
Firefighters put out the flames quickly, stopping the spread of damage.
No one was hurt.
Investigators are still working to figure out what sparked the fire.