Around 8:00 Tuesday morning, the Lynn Haven Fire Department was called to the McDonalds on Highway 77.
When the crews arrived the building was filled with smoke.
It only took the firefighter a few minutes to put out the fire however everyone in the building had to be evacuated.
Once the smoke cleared, the source of the fire was determined to be a faulty deep fat fryer. Power was cut to the building and the fryer was removed.
The store was closed for about 2 hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.