One Hospitalized After Grease Fire


PANAMA CITY BEACH - One person is hospitalized after a grease fire at a home in Panama City.

The fire started around 12:00 p.m. at a home on Williams Avenue.

Panama City fire officials say the flames were caused by a pan of grease left on an electric stove.

There was significant damage to the kitchen and an adjoining room, as well as minor smoke damage throughout the the rest of the home.

Everyone inside was able to escape.

One person was taken to the hospital as a precaution due to respiratory problems.


8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647 FCC Form 398
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 239659131