- Bay District School officials are about to begin major face-lift projects on two local schools. The Springfield Elementary School and Rutherford High School's renovation projects are funded by the half cent sales tax.
- Walton County Sheriff's Investigators say they now know what poisoned a four month old child Friday night.
They're zeroing in on some nose drops and they say they're making this case their top priority.
- A Jackson County ice cream producer took the word "local" to a new level. Southern Craft Creamery in Marianna has gaining popularity far beyond the county line. And the secret behind their sweet success? Locally grown ingredients.
- Jackson County school officials began rolling out a new plan to go virtually paperless in their classrooms. According to their plans, in the coming years- students would be working off of tablets and computers instead of books and three-ring binders.
- The Walton County Sheriff's Office is investigating the possible poisoning of a baby. The investigation is still on-going but NewsChannel 7 has learned some information from the sheriff's office.