- The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has charged a Fort Walton Beach
woman with an open count of murder and aggravated child abuse in
connection with the death of her newborn daughter.
- Bay County sheriff's investigators say they've wrapped-up a 2-month drug operation with a major bust. They arrested 4-people over the last 24-hours, charging them in-connection with an I-C-E Methamphetamine operation.
- The oyster crisis in Franklin County is now moving into its third year. The shortage has impacted more than 2,500 families. However, some help has arrived in the form of a $6 million federal grant.
- A 1950's television icon was in town Friday, talking about a major health issue. Jerry Mathers, better known as the Beaver from Leave it to Beaver, spoke at the FSU Panama City campus about living with diabetes.
- A late Thursday night fire destroys two trailers and damaged another one. It happened just after 9:30 Thursday at the intersection of Douglas Road and Rachesky Ave near Hiland Park.