WJHG is looking for an Digital Sales Director; responsible for managing existing campaigns as well as generating revenue by prospecting and selling interactive advertising campaigns for www.wjhg.com in collaboration with off-line partners as required.
Role is responsible for client proposal preparation and presentations, successfully closing negotiations, campaign reporting and revisions and meeting team and individual revenue goals. Candidate should have some management skills and great people skills. New business development a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years digital media sales background
• Demonstrated ability to gather information and deliver targeted presentations
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work in a team sales environment
• Valid driver’s license and personal transportation required
• Perform related duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed in the job description, but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility level associated with the current Director’s class of work.
• Prospect, close, and manage pieces of business with local advertisers seeking to compete more effectively through the use of our Digital products.
• Must be able to quickly analyze data, formulate plans, and offer creative strategies for prospects & clients.
• Meet deadlines and manage multiple client accounts through all steps of the sales and campaign delivery process.
• Work closely with sales staff to generate creative presentations, brainstorm strategies that utilize our digital toolbox of products, and positively affect the client’s business.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gray Television Inc. is an EEO drug free workplace. Motor vehicle check is required to be considered for employment. I-9 Compliant.