- Extensive experience in Television Broadcast and Information Technology.
- Knowledge of digital video technology, high definition/digital/analog studio and transmission equipment, RF theory, electronic news gathering, electronic field production and remote broadcast equipment.
- Studio and transmitter site upkeep.
- Monitor the technical operation of the facility and supervise the maintenance of its multi-station broadcast structure.
- This full-time position will require the employee to perform analog and digital troubleshooting as well as preventative maintenance on electronic broadcasting equipment.
- Be available to respond in a timely manner in an on-call capacity.
- Responsibilities also include knowledge of all building systems and compliance with all government and industry regulations and standards.
- Familiarity with Harris Automation, Panasonic DVCPRO and HVX200 Gear, routers, EDIUS, Chyron, Sony, Ross, Avid, and various other computer systems.
- It is necessary that the candidate have 2-4 years of prior experience as a Broadcast Engineer.
- A 4 year college degree, preferably in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline, is desirable.
- This person should be a strong team player who needs minimal supervision, possesses good communication skills, and displays the ability to grow and learn new technologies…must be able to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule which may include some weekends, holidays, and/or overnights.
- There is a 90 day probationary period.
Those interested in applying for this full-time position should contact Jon McKee for more information.
Pre-employment Drug Screening.