- After the Publix left the shopping center on Middle Beach Road in Panama City Beach, every other store followed suit, except one. The nail salon remains alive thanks to its regular customers.
- If you're looking for something with flare to do this 4th of July, you may think about heading to the Panama City Marina this weekend. It's the city's biggest celebration of the season and city officials are expecting this year to be really special.
- The St. Joe Company donated the land for the school as part of a public-private partnership. The school won't open for about five years, but district officials say it will help alleviate overcrowding in beach schools.
- After Bay County officials announced the location for the Panama City Beach sports village during a special meeting Wednesday, residents are saying positive things about the decision.
- With the holiday weekend approaching and food one of the main attractions, a local cardiologist says it is important for everyone to know exactly what they're putting into their body.
- A partnership between Bay District Schools, the LEAD Coalition and community leaders is providing resources for at-risk youth through the first ever summer STEM program for the Panama City community.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647