Posted: 7:48 PM
- Last week there was a lot of buzz after a woman in Walton County tested positive for the West Nile virus. West Nile is the most common mosquito-borne illness and mosquito control districts across the Panhandle continue to spray in order to fight the bite.
Posted: 7:36 PM
- Two young adult novels, "I am the Cheese" and "About David," have seemingly innocent covers. But it's what's inside those books that sparked an all-out war of ideology between two schools of thought in Bay County.
Updated: 5:48 PM
- The City of Freeport continues to grow. City leaders recently approved a new residential and commercial project for the area. Developers plan to build the complex off Highway 331, just north of the post office.
Updated: 11:45 AM
- The Bay District School system strives to expose students to STEM programming. That's one reason why the Bay High School family of schools held its first-ever summer STEM camp this month.
- The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office has experienced budget cuts the past few years. Sheriff Larry Ashley says an increase to their budget will not only keep his deputies safe, but also the community.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647