A north Bay County family is recovering from a fire which damaged a good part of their mobile home.
It happened about 8 o'clock Thursday morning in a trailer at 14418 Sand Pine Lane in the Fountain area.
Three fire departments responded to the blaze, which caused heavy fire and smoke damage. The blaze reportedly started in a hall and spread quickly to a front bedroom.
Deputies say everyone did get out ok.
The state Fire Marshall tells NewsChannel Seven that two children, ages three and four, playing with a propane torch is what started the fire.
The family of four lost most of what they owned. They’re being assisted by the Central Panhandle Chapter of the American Red Cross