Grease Fire Damages Home in Lynn Haven

An overnight fire destroyed part of a house in a Lynn Haven neighborhood, Saturday.

The fire started at about 2:45am at a house on Kentucky Ave and 4th Street.

The owner reported he was cooking and a small grease fire got out of control, so he called 9-1-1.

The house’s kitchen was completely destroyed and there was heavy smoke damage throughout the house.

The outside of the home has only minor damages.

No one was injured in the fire.


8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647 FCC Form 398
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 205155171 - wjhg.com/a?a=205155171
Gray Television, Inc.