- A 13 year old boy from Plainfield, Indiana, is dead after falling from a 15th floor balcony early Saturday. Panama City Beach police are investigating the Palazzo Condominiums on Front Beach Road.
- The Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center helped over 700 abused and neglected children in Walton and Okaloosa counties last year.
Now a Walton County man is hoping to start his own campaign to do even more.
- Fallout from the sexual assault allegations into FSU’s Heisman winning quarterback is ongoing – 16 months after the alleged incident occurred. A federal probe could land the university in some serious hot water.
- Earlier this week, US Senator Bill Nelson asked Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett as well as other Pennsylvania politicians and law enforcement officials, for help with the old Dozier school for boys case.
- Too many home owners are taking the money and running after settling a claim for sink hole damage with the state run Citizens Insurance. The checks for damage may soon no longer be in the mail.
- Fort Food is yet a victim of another active shooter and investigators are linking it to post traumatic stress disorder. Officials say the disorder is linked to military members who may have served in a combat zone.
- The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has charged a Fort Walton Beach couple with child neglect after finding three youngsters in a filthy home that had no running water and evidence of drug use.