A man has died Tuesday after being electrocuted at work.
He was working at a construction site on 23rd street in Panama City. Panama City police and fire responded just after 9am.
It happened inside a building under renovation in the old Wal Mart shopping center. Police say when crews arrived they found one man unconscious from an apparent electrocution.
They began CPR on the man, soon after, an ambulance transported him to Gulf Coast Hospital just across the street. He died several hour later.
His identity is being withheld until relatives are notified. Panama City Police are handling the case.