Man Electrocuted Tuesday Morning

Man electrocuted on the job Tuesday morning has died at a local hospital.

Scene of an apparent electrocution.

A man has died Tuesday after being electrocuted at work.

He was working at a construction site on 23rd street in Panama City. Panama City police and fire responded just after 9am.

It happened inside a building under renovation in the old Wal Mart shopping center. Police say when crews arrived they found one man unconscious from an apparent electrocution.

They began CPR on the man, soon after, an ambulance transported him to Gulf Coast Hospital just across the street. He died several hour later.

His identity is being withheld until relatives are notified. Panama City Police are handling the case.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
8195 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Station: 850-234-7777 News: 850-230-5221 Fax: 850-233-6647
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130639538 - wjhg.com/a?a=130639538
Gray Television, Inc.