A DeFuniak Springs family vows to rebuild after a fire destroyed their business Tuesday.
Investigators believe an electric short sparked the fire at the Twin Lakes Grocery Store on Highway 90 Tuesday morning. Fortunately no one was hurt. Flames gutted the 8,000 square food business, which the Hayles family opened in 1975.
They say they are considering setting up a temporary story in the building next door until they can rebuild.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.