- A construction project at a downtown Panama City church came to an abrupt halt Tuesday after an accident involving the workers. Investigators say the two men were repairing the bell tower at First Baptist Church on Harrison Avenue when they fell on a power line.
- There is an opportunity for ladies over 40 to get a free mammogram later this week. The Mobile Mammography Center will be in Destin at the Belk Destin Commons on February 7th and 8th.
- Bridging the gulf between rock n’ roll and classical music, The Panama City POPS Orchestra performs The Music of The Eagles at the Aaron Bessant Park Amphitheater on Saturday, September 14 at 7:30pm. Admission to the concert is free.
- The area's second annual Run for Remembrance 5k and 10k is this weekend. It's a fundraiser for the Soldiers Angels organization that provides care and aid to deployed men and women in the armed forces.
- The Healthy Families program at the Life Management Center provides in-home education and support for high risk families, teaching positive parenting techniques to avoid abuse and neglect.
- The Bay County Sheriff's Office is celebrating 100 years of service. Hundreds gathered at Tommy Oliver stadium in Panama City to commemorate the anniversary which coincides with the county's centennial celebration.
- The polls opened at 7AM Tuesday but it didn't take long for a very long line to form at one Bay County voting location. Some voters waited for two hours before casting their ballot at the La Quinta on Panama City Beach.
- Panama City Beach - He went from being a well-known Olympic swimmer to an international sensation almost overnight. And Saturday Ryan Lochte was in Panama City Beach. He's the spokesperson for the Mac Crutchfield Foundation which held their annual fundraiser at Spinnaker Beach Club.