- The saying goes, 'where there's smoke there's fire.' Some Washington County residents said there was a cloud of controversy over the county fire department for alleged misuse of county funds.
- Memorial Day weekend is the busiest time on the water in our area.
There have been 11 confirmed boating related deaths this year in Florida, two of those in the panhandle.
It is a good time to remind you of some key boating safety guidelines.
- For years Florida has been the laughing stock of the nation for having the dubious distinction of having a flawed election process often times leaving voters in long lines until the early hours of the morning.
- Five people are now set for execution in Florida. Convicted cop killer William Van Poyck’s execution is set for June 12th, but controversy is swirling around his legal representation.
- A deal between Florida’s largest state property insurance company and a new private insurance company is raising questions. Heritage, the recipient of a 52 million dollar contract recently donated one hundred ten thousand dollars to Governor Rick Scott.