WJHG Sports Headlines
Emerald Coast Classic Begins In Niceville Friday
- Niceville, FL---The Arena at Northwest Florida set to host 8 Division One basketball games Friday and Saturday.
Nick Saban Set To Lead the Tide Into Another Iron Bowl
- Tuscaloosa, AL---It's just about time for Auburn and Alabama to bang helmets again in the 2014 Iron Bowl.
Sharks Prepare For 1A State Semi's
- Port St. Joe---Port St. Joe is working through the holiday week and harking back to an experience earlier this season to help prepare for Friday's 1A State Semifinal.
Rutherford Falls in Second Day of FWB Tournament
- Fort Walton Beach, FL--- The Fort Walton Beach Vikings hosted a two day, four team tourney Monday and Tuesday. The Rutherford Rams taking part in that field, beating FWB in their first matchup and following that up Tuesday facing a Faith Academy team out of Georgia.
Vernon Practices Through The Rain Tuesday In Advance of State Semi's
- Vernon, FL---Bobby Johns talks about what it means for his Yellow Jackets to be preparing to play Port St. Joe in the 1A State Semi's.
Bozeman's Jacob Martinez Thriving in College Ball at Buffalo
- Buffalo, NY---A Bozeman alum is making a name for himself in FBS college football.
Seminoles Looking Ahead to Saturday Date With Gators
- Tallahassee, FL---Florida and Florida State will renew their football rivalry Saturday at Doak.
Eagles, Indians, Jackets and Sharks Still Working This Week
- Niceville/Fort Walton Beach/Vernon/Port St. Joe----Four area teams will work through this holiday week and be happy to do it.
Final Four Local Teams Left Chasing State Titles
- We are down to the final four teams left in our area in the high school football FHSAA State Championships.
Artis-Payne, Marshall Lead Auburn to Win
- AUBURN, Ala. (AP) -- Cameron Artis-Payne ran for 129 yards and a touchdown, quarterback Nick Marshall passed for 171 yards and a score and No. 16 Auburn snapped a two-game skid with a 31-7 victory over Samford on Saturday night.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines