WJHG Sports Headlines
Three area teams advance in state baseball playoffs
- Mosley, Rutherford and Bozeman all get wins Tuesday, advance in state playoffs.
Area Scores for Tuesday May 3rd
- Area Scores for Tuesday May 3rd
Marlins softball program heading to state finals for first time ever
- For the first time ever, a Bay County softball team will be represented at the state finals this year. That team is 24-5 Arnold, which has won three straight playoff games to earn that berth down in Vero later this week.
Morning Sports Wrap: May 3, 2016
- Franklin and Wewahitchka are hitting the road Tuesday, May 3rd to face off with separate teams in their state semi final softball games.
Rutherford Rams look ahead to second round playoff game
- Half of a dozen area baseball teams are still working, still hoping to realize the dream of winning a state championship.
Big week for three area softball teams as they get ready for the state finals
- It's a very big week ahead indeed for three area softball teams. All three, Franklin, Wewahitchka and Arnold all making plans to head to Vero Beach, site of the state finals later this week.
Morning Sports Wrap: May 2, 2016
- It seems all year long, the state tournament brackets have featured Walton County representing the green and white. But the only colors you could see at the Edgewater Convention Center Friday, April 29th, were garnet and gold.
South Walton's successes continue to grow athletic culture at school
- The 2015-16 school year has been a banner one across the board for South Walton athletics.
Back-to-Back! Chipola Softball claims FCSAA Championship
- For the second year in a row, Florida's finest softball team comes from Marianna.
Panama City, FSU's Elliott earns invitation to Steelers minicamp
- Panama City's own Javien Elliott proved he belonged on the field at Doak Campbell Stadium, working hard on his journey from walk-on to starter.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines