WJHG Sports Headlines
Gulf Coast Teams Sweep TCC
- Panama City, FL---The Gulf Coast basketball teams each get wins over their Tallahassee counterparts Wednesday.
Arnold Competitive Cheer Team Getting Set For State
- Panama City Beach, FL---Arnold is hoping to "cheer" its way to a state title this week in Kissimmee.
Mosley Beats Gulf Breeze, Moves Into Region Final
- Panama City Beach, FL---The Mosley girl's soccer team beats Gulf Breeze and moves into Region Finals for a second straight year.
ACC Network To Be Topic At League's Winter Meetings
- Tallahassee, FL---It looks like the ACC is heading down the road towards its own network, much like the SEC.
Mosley Girl's Soccer Squad Set For Second Round Match
- Lynn Haven, FL---The Mosley girl's soccer team gearing up for 3A Region Semifinal vs. Gulf Breeze Tuesday.
Sites, Dates for Girl's District Basketball Tournaments
- District tournaments in high school girl's basketball begin across the Panhandle this Tuesday. The teams left standing Saturday will continue their season's in the FHSAA Championships.
Boy's Soccer State Tournament Begins, Girl's Continues This Week
- The FHSAA Boys Soccer Championships is about to begin as six local programs take the pitch to officially start their chase for a state championship.
Gulf Coast Men, Chipola Women Win in Rivalry Matchups
- Marianna, FL---In their second meeting this season, Chipola and Gulf Coast split their basketball double-header.
Niceville Hoops Tops Mosley
- Lynn Haven, FL---A night after giving up an 18 point lead and losing to Fort Walton Beach on a buzzer beater, the Niceville Eagles went to Mosley and beat the Dolphins 89-72.
Mississippi Beats Florida 72-71
- OXFORD, Miss. (AP) -- Jarvis Summers scored 16 points, including two free throws with 3.5 seconds remaining, to push Mississippi past Florida 72-71 on Saturday night.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines