WJHG Sports Headlines
Local Lifters Earn State Titles at FHSAA Championships
- Kissemmee, FL---The Panhandle was well represented on the podium at the FHSAA Boy's 1A Weightlifting Championships.
QB Johnson Makes Strong Case to Start in Auburn Spring Game
- AUBURN, Ala. (AP) -- Jeremy Johnson made a strong case to start at quarterback in Auburn's spring game.
Coker Delivers Top QB Performance in Alabama Spring Game
- TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) -- Jake Coker threw a long touchdown pass and had an interception returned for a score in Alabama's spring game.
Chipola Wins Third, Fourth Straight vs. Gulf Coast
- Panama City, FL---After dropping the first game of their season series with their rivals at Gulf Coast, Chipola finished off a four-game win streak against the Commodores Friday.
Rutherford's Guirey Signs Programs First D-I Running Scholarship
- Springfield, FL---Rutherford track star Krystin Guirey never imagined she'd be the first Ram runner to ever sign a Division-I scholarship, because she never imagined she'd be involved in the sport.
Hess' Walk-Off Leads Arnold Past Marianna in Regular Season Finale
- Panama City Beach, FL---The Arnold baseball team has proven throughout this season they know how to perform, even with their backs against the wall. Down to their last licks Friday night, the Marlins delivered once again.
Bay Gets Comeback Win Over NFC Friday
- Panama City, FL----The Bay Tornadoes beat NFC Friday, carry some winning momentum into districts.
Jimbo Fisher Talks About How Enjoys His Off Season Of Sorts
- Panama City Beach, FL---Coach Fisher tells us why he's not all that anxious for August, and the start of the 2015 season to roll around.
Rutherford Softball Team Ready For 5th State Playoff Appearance
- Springfield, FL---Rutherford softball team celebrates district title, looks ahead to state playoff run.
Bay Completes Comeback in Extra-Innings over Bozeman
- Panama City, FL---When Bozeman's Alec Aleywine went deep in the fifth inning, sending a towering moonshot right past the Weeks Field scoreboard, Bay High looked to be done.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines