WJHG Sports Headlines
Spurrier Reportedly To Retire This Week
- Steve Spurrier set to step away from South Carolina sideline and retire this week.
Mosley Upset With Officiating In Friday Loss at Chiles
Updated: 12:24 PM
- Mosley still feeling the sting of some calls that didn't go their way Friday in Tallahassee.
Gators Forced To Move On Without Will Grier
Updated: 3:05 AM
- Florida quarterback Will Grier has been suspended by the NCAA for a full year.
Spurrier Retiring Effective Immediately
- Steve Spurrier, former University of Florida head football coach, is retiring as head coach at South Carolina effective immediately.
Gators Lose QB Grier to Suspension For Rest of 2015
- Starting Florida quarterback Will Grier has been suspended for the remainder of the 2015 season after he tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs.
Florida, FSU Climb in AP Top 25, Alabama Moves Down
- Florida rises to No. 8, Alabama is down two spots, and Florida State is one in the latest AP Poll
Cook Runs for 222 yards, No. 12 Florida State Beats Miami
- Dalvin Cook ran for 222 yards and three touchdowns, the last a 23-yarder with 6:44 remaining, to help No. 12 Florida State hold off Miami 29-24 on Saturday night.
Defense propels No. 8 Alabama to 27-14 win over Arkansas
- Calvin Ridley caught an 81-yard touchdown pass from Jake Coker and No. 8 Alabama rode its swarming defense to a 27-14 win over Arkansas on Saturday night.
Taylor Scores 2 TDs, No. 11 Florida Beats Missouri 21-3
- Kelvin Taylor rushed for 99 yards and two first-quarter touchdowns and No. 11 Florida defeated Missouri 21-3 on Saturday night.
Lady Commodores Volleyball Tops Eastern Florida
- In their third match of the week, Gulf Coast Volleyball won their third straight, beating Eastern Florida in four sets.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines