WJHG Sports Headlines
Johnson, Bautista, Chipola Baseball Celebrate Alumni Weekend
- Chipola baseball celebrated their ninth-annual Alumni Weekend, welcoming back former Indians to Marianna.
Murray Leads No. 20 Kentucky to 80-61 Win Over Florida
- Jamal Murray scored a career-high 35 points, and No. 20 Kentucky beat Florida 80-61 on Saturday.
Beasley Scores 16 as Seminoles Beat Deacons, 91-71
- Florida State's players have finally figured out that it takes more than scoring to win games -- it takes a little defense, as well.
Lady Eagles fall in 4A soccer state title match
- Niceville's bid for that first girls soccer state title falls just short in Melbourne Friday.
Bay, Walton, Chipley among boys hoops district champs Friday
- Choctaw., Bay, Walton and Chipley among boys hoops teams claiming district titles Friday.
FHSAA Girls Basketball State Regional Quarterfinals Held Thursday
- J'Nyiah Daniels filled up the stat sheet, scoring 42 points, as she led the Mosley girls basketball team past Godby in their State Tournament opener Thursday night 84-60.
Bay, Arnold Celebrate National Signing Day 2016
- Seven Bay football players and five Arnold Marlins are continuing their athletic careers at the collegiate level.
Vernon High School's record-breaking signing day
- Wednesday was a banner day at Vernon High School, where every senior on the football team signed a scholarship. But it was more than just football players celebrating on National Signing Day.
Area football seniors take part in National Signing Day
- Several area high school football players sign college scholarship offers Wednesday.
Rutherford ralllies late for comeback win over Mosley in district semi's
- Rutherford gets a comeback win at Mosley Tuesday in 5A-1 semifinals, will take on Bay for title Friday.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines