WJHG Sports Headlines
Bay Baseball Team Unable To Get In Full Practice Three Days Before Playoff Opener
Updated: 9:21 PM
- Panama City, FL---The Bay baseball pushed indoors Monday for a very light workout in advance of their state playoff opener Thursday.
Bay Moves Indoors To Start Spring Football Workouts
Updated: 9:20 PM
- Panama City, FL---Though it didn't seem spring-like Monday, Bay and other area football teams opened up spring drills.
Coach Matt Anderson is not Being Renewed as Graceville's Head Coach
Updated: 9:53 PM
- Graceville, FL---Graceville now in the market for a new hoops coach after the surprising dismissal of head coach Matt Anderson.
State Baseball, Softball Championship Matchups
- Here's the local baseball and softball state tournament matchups set for this week:
Spring Football Season Officially Opens Monday
- Panama City/Panama City Beach/Port St. Joe, FL---Indoor workouts and weight room sessions are things of the past - for now, at least - for high school football programs as the spring season begins Monday.
Johnson Defends Sherman Title, Wins Back-to-Back, 4th Overall
- Lynn Haven, FL---Sunday's demand more from a golfer. The pressure of a championship makes every drive, shot, and putt matter that much more.
36 Holes Down, 18 to Go at the 88th Annual Sherman Invitational
- Lynn Haven, FL---Since 1972, the W.C. Sherman Invitational has demanded the best of amateur golfers in our area.
PCST Opens Long Course Season at "Paradise" Meet
- Panama City Beach, FL---There's no place like home. The Panama City Swim Team absolutely knows that is truth. That's why they're excited to be opening their long course season at the Aquatic Center at Frank Brown Park, hosting the PCST Paradise Invitational Meet.
Comeback Carries Bozeman Past Liberty County for District Title
- Port St. Joe, FL---The Bozeman baseball team will be starting their ninth-straight trip to the state tournament at home.
Area Coaches Talk About Preparing For Spring Ball Which Starts Monday
- Panama City Beach, FL----Area teams and those across the state are set to start spring football Monday.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines