WJHG Sports Headlines
Gulf Coast Dominates Pensacola, Increases Lead in Panhandle
- Panama City, FL---Gulf Coast owned first place in the Panhandle Conference entering Tuesday, holding a half-game lead over Chipola.
Mosley Clinches State Spot, Headed to District Final After Stomping Bay
- Panama City, FL---Rivals took to Weeks Field for the District 5A-1 semifinal as Bay and Mosley playing in front of a huge crowd.
Rutherford Advances Past Choctaw to District Final
- Panama City, FL---Day two of do-or-die action kicked off Tuesday as district baseball tournaments continued around the state.
Mosley Seniors Leading the Way to Districts, State
- Lynn Haven, FL---The Mosley Dolphins have been hard at work leading up to the 5A-1 District Tournament at the practice field getting physically and mentally ready to make another run at the state championship.
Local Runners Describle Celebration of Closure at Boston Marathon
- Boston, MA---Ten local runners traveled to Boston to be apart of the 118th, and arguably most important edition ever of the city's famous Marathon.
Gulf Coast and Chipola Both Lose, Commodores Stay in First
- The battle for first place in the Panhandle Conference baseball standings has been tight-knit for the last month of action.
Host Bay Upsets Gulf Breeze in District Quaterfinals
- Panama City, FL---Playing on their home turf at Weeks Field gave the Bay Tornadoes some familiarity when it comes to the District 5A-1 tournament. But they were the visitors in their quarterfinals matchup against Gulf Breeze.
Indians Eliminate Marlins in District 5A-1 Tournament
- Panama City, FL---There's nothing like the excitement of a good, old fashioned do-or-die ballgame.The high school baseball regular season ended days ago, but is ancient history.
Dolphins Leaving Regular Season in the Past, Looking Forward
- Lynn Haven, FL---Coming off a stellar 23-2 regular season and one year removed from a trip to the state finals, the Mosley Dolphins look poised to make another deep run after a title.
Panhandle Runners in Boston for Historic Marathon
- Boston, MA---A little over a year ago, the 2013 Boston Marathon was struck by tragedy as two bombs injured and killed both spectators and runners.
More WJHG Sports Headlines
National Sports Headlines