Advertisement

Weekend Forecast

Get set to sweat this weekend
Published: Jul. 16, 2021 at 11:11 PM CDT|Updated: Jul. 18, 2021 at 7:32 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - The heat and humidity will be high this weekend w/rain chances falling back to 20-30% over the panhandle. For Saturday, highs will reach into the upper 80s at the coast w/low 90s inland. Feels like temps will get close to 100. Rain chances will be 20% at the coast w/30% inland. Expect a similar forecast Sunday, but then the rain chances really jump up next weekend w/70% on Monday, 80% Tuesday, and 70% on Wednesday. When the rain chances increase we will see the highs dip back into the mid to upper 80s.

Get all the details on the forecast in the WJHG.com Weather Webcast.

Copyright 2021 WJHG. All rights reserved.