Monday Evening Forecast

Keep the umbrella handy this week
Published: Dec. 6, 2021 at 7:19 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - After more than a month of dry weather we are seeing better rain chances this week in the panhandle. For tonight rain chances will be 30% under mostly cloudy skies. Lows will fall into the 50s inland and near 60 at the coast. On Tuesday skies will remain mostly cloudy w/a 40% chance of spotty showers. Highs will reach the upper 60s to near 70. Our best chance of storms comes Wednesday when rain chances jump to 70%. The rain chances will linger at 20-30% Thursday-Saturday with sunny and cooler weather returning Sunday.

Get all the details on the forecast in the Weather Webcast.

Copyright 2021 WJHG. All rights reserved.