Career and internship fair offers new job opportunities
If you're looking for a new career opportunity in our area, there's an event happening today just for you. Jordan McCool was live with a preview.
Gulf Coast State College, Career Source Gulf Coast, and Florida State University Panama City are teaming up for a Career and Internship Fair on Wednesday, March 4 at the Holley Academic Center. The event will last from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In addition to meeting with employers and learning about local opportunities, free professional headshots will be offered by C&CO Productions.
Here's a list of employers that will be attending:
1. Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort
2. Florida Department of Transportation
3. St Joe Hospitality
4. Bay District Schools
5. Wells Fargo
7. Alabama Department of Transportation
8. Resort Collection
9. Trane Commercial Systems
13. FedEx Ground
14. Tyndall AFB Contracting & Acquisition Office
15. Naval Surface Warfare Center
16. Anchor CEI
17. Panama City Beach Aquatic Center
18. Goodwill Industries Big-Bend, Inc. (Americorps)
19. Calhoun Correctional Institution/FDC
20. Alys Beach
21. TPR Construction & Design
22. Hare Taylor, LLC (Accounting/Consulting)
23. Holiday Inn Express & Suites
24. Lowes Home Improvement
25. DR Horton
26. Boys and Girls Club
27. Holiday Inn Club Vacations®
28. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
29. Waffle House
31. Adecco Staffing
32. Panama City Beach Sports Complex
33. Bay County Board of County Commissioners
34. Panama City Police Department
35. Scribe America
36. Florida Department of Children and Families
37. Anchorage Children’s Home
39. Wyndham Destinations
40. Girls Inc. of Bay County
41. CDK Global, LLC
42. Walborsky & Bradley
43. CWR Contracting, Inc.
44. Hertz Corporation
45. Shipwreck Island Water Park
46. Bay County Sheriff’s Office
47. Customs and Border Protection
48. City of Panama City
49. ProTemp Office Services
51. U.S. Army Recruiting
52. NSA Panama City Morale Welfare & Recreation
53. Kimley-Horn (Engineering Consultants)
54. Bay Haven Charter Academy, Inc
55. American Security Associates
56. Sherwin Williams
57. 814 Sand Inc.
58. U.S. Census Bureau
59. Early Education and Care, Inc.
For more information, watch Jordan's full interview.