Firefighters battle heavy blaze in Walton County
Walton County Fire Rescue reports a 911 call placed on July 6 just before 9:15 p.m. They say first responders were dispatched to a home on Shangrila Lane in reference to a structure fire.
Officials say, upon arrival, part of the residence was "fully engulfed in flames." The blaze also threatened a camper trailer on the property.
The fire was extinguished in 23 minutes and no one was injured. The camper was also not damaged.
According to the press release, "the fire is believed to have been caused by a generator supplying power to the onsite camper catching fire."
The scene was cleared at 1:00 a.m.