Five new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Walton County
The Florida Department of Health in Walton County has released updated numbers on coronavirus cases in Walton County.
There are five new cases:
- 60-year-old male Florida resident
- 66-year-old male Florida resident
- 94-year-old female Florida resident
- 71-year-old male Florida resident
- 26-year-old male Florida resident
There are now 43 cases in Walton County, including one case in Laurel Hill-Paxton, 17 in DeFuniak Springs, three in Freeport, three in Miramar
Beach, 11 in Santa Rosa Beach, and eight Out-of-state tested in Walton County.