Four people taken to hospital after flash fire ignites

4 people were injured after a propane tank and sterno ignited a flash fire at Lobster Festival on Sunday. (WJHG/WECP)

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - Four people were taken to the hospital Sunday after an accident involving a propane tank and Sterno.

It happened at Schooners during the Lobster Festival and Tournament. Some people at the festival say they heard a loud explosion.

The people injured suffered burn injuries from a flash of fire that came from the cooking equipment.

The Bay County Sheriff's Office told us this incident is believed to be an accident.

We'll keep you updated as more details become available.

Copyright 2019 WJHG. All rights reserved.