Leonid Meteor Shower
The next two nights (Sun AM and Mon AM) between midnight and dawn will give you a good chance to see some Leonid meteors. It is the annual shower as we cross the path of Comet Tempel-Tuttle.
This year will not be ideal because of the 80% full moon meaning we will have to deal with the light pollution from the moon.
Here is what you need to do to see the shower...
1. Go outside... ideally between midnight and 5am
2. Dress warmly as it will be chilly
3. Look generally toward the eastern sky
4. Ideally get away from city light
5. Check out 10-20 meteors per hour.