Locations to pick up paper Reemployment Assistance applications
There are several location across Bay County to pick up a paper Reemployment Assistance applications.
Here is the full list:
-CareerSource Gulf Coast Job Center
-Bay County Public Library
-Breakfast Point Academy
-Deane Bozeman School
-Hutchinson Beach Elementary
-Lynn Haven Elementary
-Merritt Brown Middle School
-St. Andrews at Oakland Terrace
-West Bay Elementary
Franklin County sites:
-Carrabelle City Hall
-Ards Service Station
The Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) released a paper version of the Reemployment Assistance application (also known as Unemployment Compensation) on April 3, and a mobile-friendly landing page on April 8, giving claimants five options to apply for benefits:
1. Online through the CONNECT system at floridajobs.org
2. Online through the new mobile-friendly landing page
This option is for individuals who do not already have an existing claim. Claimants cannot claim their weeks through this application.
3. Filling out and mailing in a paper application to DEO
4. Filling out a digital version of the application, downloading and printing the completed application and mailing it to DEO
5. By phone by calling 1 (800) 204-2418. This line is designated for customers who need help filing their claim and cannot do so online due to legal reasons, computer literacy, language barriers and/or disabilities.
The digital versions of the Reemployment Assistance application, available in English, Spanish and Creole, can be accessed by visiting the CareerSource Gulf Coast website.