NORTHWEST FLORIDA (WJHG/WECP) - According to Verizon, the company will be crediting customers with three free months of service due to Hurricane Michael.
The say the credit applies to each line, and includes business accounts.
While the company continues to work toward restoring service, it has deployed portable cells to help first responders and critical organizations continue operations.
Those are set up at:
· Bay County Emergency Operations Center and 911 Center
· Bay County Sheriff’s Office
· Blakely Emergency Operations Center
· City of Parker Police Department
· FDOT Chipley Office
· FEMA Office
· Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
· Gulf County Emergency Operations Center
· Lynnhaven Emergency Operations Center
· Mexico Beach
· Miller County 911
· Panama City Police Department
· Springfield Police Department
· TECO Peoples Gas, Panama City
· Tyndall Air Force Base
· Washington Emergency Operations Center in Chipley
For more information on recovery efforts, visit https://www.verizon.com/about/news/hurricane-michael-network-updates/