Florida Atlantic Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) currently have the 10th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +625 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Florida Atlantic and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 6:09 PM ET on Saturday, April 1, the Owls challenge the San Diego State Aztecs in the Final Four. San Diego State is favored by 2.5 points, and the over/under is set at 130.5.
Florida Atlantic NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+625||10th||Bet $100 to win $625|
|Pre-Tournament||+20000||38th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Florida Atlantic Team Stats
- Florida Atlantic is outscoring opponents by 12.9 points per game with a +489 scoring differential overall. It puts up 78.0 points per game (36th in college basketball) and allows 65.1 per outing (42nd in college basketball).
- Florida Atlantic is 26-1 in games it was listed as favorites, and 6-2 in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Owls are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Florida Atlantic has put up a spotless 1-0 record. They are 25-1 when favored by more than three points.
Florida Atlantic Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-1 | Q2 Record: 4-2 | Q3 Record: 11-0 | Q4 Record: 13-0
- Florida Atlantic has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (five).
- Florida Atlantic has 11 wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the fifth-most in the nation.
- Florida Atlantic has 13 wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 49th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Florida Atlantic Players
- Johnell Davis leads the Owls in scoring, averaging 13.9 points per game.
- Vladislav Goldin paces Florida Atlantic with 6.6 rebounds per game, and Nicholas Boyd leads the team with 2.5 assists per outing.
- The Owls are led by Alijah Martin from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Florida Atlantic's blocks leader is Goldin, who averages 1.2 per game. Davis leads the team by averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.