Florida Atlantic Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Florida Atlantic Owls (33-3) have the best odds in C-USA and the 22nd-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Florida Atlantic and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 23, the Owls go head to head with the Tennessee Volunteers in the Sweet 16. Tennessee is favored by 5.5 points in this matchup. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 129.5.
Florida Atlantic NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-Tournament||+20000||38th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Florida Atlantic Team Stats
- Florida Atlantic's +479 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.4 points per game (32nd in college basketball) while allowing 65.1 per outing (42nd in college basketball).
- Florida Atlantic is 26-1 in games it was listed as favorites, and 4-2 in games it was listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Owls are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- Florida Atlantic is undefeated (1-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 25-1 when favored by more than three points.
Florida Atlantic Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-1 | Q2 Record: 4-2 | Q3 Record: 11-0 | Q4 Record: 13-0
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Florida Atlantic is 4-2 (.667%) -- tied for the 49th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Florida Atlantic is 11-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fifth-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Florida Atlantic is 13-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Florida Atlantic Players
- Johnell Davis leads the Owls in scoring, putting up 13.9 points per game.
- Vladislav Goldin paces Florida Atlantic with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Nicholas Boyd leads the squad with 2.6 assists per matchup.
- Alijah Martin hits 2.0 threes per game to lead the Owls.
- Florida Atlantic's blocks leader is Goldin, who records 1.2 per game. Davis leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.