Miami (FL) Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Miami Hurricanes (27-7) are in the conversation to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +5000 on the moneyline, the 22nd-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Miami (FL) and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 7:15 PM ET on Friday, March 24, the Hurricanes go head to head with the Houston Cougars in the Sweet 16. In this matchup, Houston is favored by 7.5 points. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 137.5.
Miami (FL) NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||28th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Miami (FL) Team Stats
- Miami (FL) is outscoring opponents by 7.5 points per game with a +256 scoring differential overall. It puts up 79.1 points per game (25th in college basketball) and allows 71.6 per outing (228th in college basketball).
- Miami (FL) is 20-3 in games it was listed as the favorite, and 5-4 in games it was listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Hurricanes are 1-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Miami (FL) is 4-1 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and is 16-2 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Miami (FL) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-5 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 6-1 | Q4 Record: 8-1
- Miami (FL) has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (five).
- Miami (FL) has eight wins over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the fifth-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Miami (FL) Players
- The Hurricanes points and assists leader is Isaiah Wong. He puts up 16.1 points per game and contributes 3.3 assists.
- Miami (FL) is led by Norchad Omier's 10.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hurricanes are led by Nijel Pack from long distance. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Wong leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Omier collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Miami (FL).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.