Florida State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Florida State Seminoles (23-9) are in the conversation to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +20000 on the moneyline, the 21st-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Florida State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Seminoles play the Georgia Lady Bulldogs, beginning at 1:30 PM ET on Friday, March 17 in the First Round.
Seminoles NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Seminoles have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Florida State Team Stats
- Florida State has a top-25 offense this season, ranking 10th-best in college basketball with 80.1 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranks 247th with 67 points allowed per contest.
Florida State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-7 | Q2 Record: 9-2 | Q3 Record: 4-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Florida State has five wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 27th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Florida State is 9-2 (.818%) -- tied for the second-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.