Wendell Carter Jr. Player Prop Bets: Magic vs. Spurs - March 14
Wendell Carter Jr. and his Orlando Magic teammates face the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Now let's break down Carter's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Spurs
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Wendell Carter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Wendell Carter Jr. Insights vs. the Spurs
- This season, he's put up 8.3% of the Magic's attempted field goals, as he's averaging 10.8 per contest.
- He's taken 3.6 threes per game, or 7.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Carter's opponents, the Spurs, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Magic average 102.0 per game, which ranks 20th among NBA teams.
- Conceding 122.0 points per contest, the Spurs are the worst team in the league defensively.
- On the glass, the Spurs are ranked 20th in the NBA, giving up 44.3 rebounds per game.
- The Spurs concede 26.4 assists per contest, 28th-ranked in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Spurs have allowed 12.3 makes per contest, 15th in the NBA.
Wendell Carter Jr. vs. the Spurs
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Carter or any of his Magic teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.