Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 8 Memphis Tigers (26-8) and the No. 9 Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) square off on Friday for a place in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. The opening-round matchup tips off at 9:20 PM.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic matchup in this article.
Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Memphis Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Memphis (-1.5)||152.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Memphis (-1.5)||152||-130||+110||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Memphis (-2.5)||150.5||-145||+125||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Florida Atlantic vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has covered 21 times in 32 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year.
- Memphis has covered 16 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- A total of 18 out of the Tigers' 33 games this season have gone over the point total.
Florida Atlantic Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Florida Atlantic has a 0.5% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.