How to Watch Miami vs. Drake on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 7:16 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:19 PM CDT
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 12th-seeded Drake Bulldogs (27-7) take the court against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (25-7) on Friday at MVP Arena. The contest tips off at 7:25 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Miami vs. Drake Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Miami Stats Insights
- The Hurricanes make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 7.8 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have allowed to their opponents (40.8%).
- In games Miami shoots higher than 40.8% from the field, it is 22-4 overall.
- The Hurricanes are the 172nd-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Bulldogs sit at 76th.
- The 79.4 points per game the Hurricanes record are 15.5 more points than the Bulldogs allow (63.9).
- Miami is 24-6 when scoring more than 63.9 points.
Miami Home & Away Comparison
- Miami is averaging 83.4 points per game this year in home games, which is 8.2 more points than it is averaging away from home (75.2).
- The Hurricanes give up 72.9 points per game in home games, compared to 69 in away games.
- Looking at three-pointers, Miami has fared better at home this year, draining 8.3 treys per game with a 39.3% three-point percentage, compared to 7.2 threes per game and a 35.3% three-point percentage away from home.
|3/4/2023||Pittsburgh||W 78-76||Watsco Center|
|3/9/2023||Wake Forest||W 74-72||Greensboro Coliseum|
|3/10/2023||Duke||L 85-78||Greensboro Coliseum|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.