South Florida vs. Marquette Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 15, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT
Friday's contest features the Marquette Golden Eagles (21-10) and the South Florida Bulls (26-6) squaring off at Colonial Life Arena in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 64-62 victory for Marquette according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 11:30 AM ET on March 17.
Last time out, the Bulls lost 65-53 to Wichita State on Tuesday.
South Florida vs. Marquette Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
South Florida vs. Marquette Score Prediction
- Prediction: Marquette 64, South Florida 63
South Florida Schedule Analysis
- The Bulls' best win this season came in a 70-65 victory against the No. 15 Texas Longhorns on December 2.
- The Bulls have four wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 31st-most in the nation.
- South Florida has six wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 20th-most in Division 1.
- The Bulls have tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (nine).
South Florida 2022-23 Best Wins
- 70-65 on the road over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on December 2
- 67-59 at home over Alabama (No. 43) on November 16
- 66-65 over Arkansas (No. 49) on December 21
- 67-62 on the road over Memphis (No. 62) on January 28
- 58-45 at home over Memphis (No. 62) on January 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
South Florida Performance Insights
- The Bulls have a +375 scoring differential, topping opponents by 11.7 points per game. They're putting up 71.0 points per game to rank 70th in college basketball and are giving up 59.3 per contest to rank 58th in college basketball.
- On offense, South Florida is averaging 72.7 points per game this season in conference matchups. To compare, its overall average (71.0 points per game) is 1.7 PPG lower.
- The Bulls score 75.3 points per game when playing at home, compared to 69.8 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 5.5 points per contest.
- Defensively, South Florida has been better at home this season, giving up 56.7 points per game, compared to 58.5 in road games.
- In their last 10 games, the Bulls have been putting up 73.6 points per game, an average that's a little higher than the 71.0 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.